This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting a CNC Machinist for a client of ours in Durham, NC.
The CNC Machinist is responsible for making quality-machined components with CNC machines. This person will work with precision, close tolerance parts that require a thorough understanding of blueprints, a dedication to quality, an exceptional work ethic, and the ability to work as part of a team.
- Run CNC mills and lathes
- Responsible for own set up’s on the machine
- Reads and interprets blueprints
- Use calipers, micrometers, and all other standard shop measuring instruments
- Understand programming concepts and have the ability to edit program for tool locations and part off sets
- High school diploma
- Proficient in shop math
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug test
- 3-5 years of experience running CNC Mills and lathes
Pay Range: $15-$19/hr
Shift: 1st and 3rd shift needed