This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing has partnered with a well-established commercial firm in the Raleigh/Cary area that is seeking an Administrative Assistant to join their team. This is a wonderful opportunity for a recent college graduate that wants to gain experience within an office setting.
- Ensures knowledge of staff whereabouts and maintains accurate and complete sign-in/sign-out procedures for on-site staff and consumers.
- Promptly, accurately, professionally and courteously receives 100% of all telephone calls and visitors.
- Signs for deliveries when necessary and notifies recipients.
- Ensures that receptionist area / lobby is equipped with office supplies as needed.
- Maintains a thorough working knowledge of and adheres to organization/project policies, regulations and procedures.
- Respects confidentiality in discussing organizational matters.
- Maintains confidentiality of organization fiscal and personnel related information.
- Performs routine office tasks necessary for the operation and presentation of a professional office as observed by the supervisor.
- As needed, assists with clerical tasks to include typing, filing, proofreading, and maintenance of service logs and data entry.
- Develops and maintains comprehensive knowledge of community resources; provides information, referrals and follow-up.
- Assists in other duties as needed and directed.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 6 months of experience/internship within an office setting
- Must Be proficient with MS Office
- Excellent written and verbal skills are required