This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting a Controller for a client of ours in Durham, NC.
- Close the books
- Produce monthly financial reports
- Implement accounting controls
- Prepare and file monthly sales tax returns
- Prepare multistate income tax package that complies with local, state, and federal reporting requirements and tax filings
- Perform day-to-day tasks, to include: booking and paying Accounts Payable and credit card transactions, overseeing invoicing and Accounts Receivable, processing payroll, and performing bank reconciliations
- Perform financial management tasks, to include: cash flow management, margin management, securing insurance policies, contract negotiation, vendor management, financial model preparation and analysis, ad hoc financial analysis, and budget preparation/variance reporting
- Design and implement new accounting systems and policies
- Provide strategic guidance and analysis for all aspects of the business
- CPA or CMA
- MBA is a plus
- 7+ years of relevant experience
- 4+ years of Public Accounting experience
- Small Company experience
- Financial Modeling experience
- Technology experience (i.e. SaaS)
- Strong analysis and strategic thinking skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel