This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting for a Digital Marketing Senior Analyst to join an established company in the Raleigh area. This position will manage the strategy and optimization of one of company’s lines of business. More specifically, you will be responsible for the bidding strategies, day to day management, client and executive interaction, and growth of the program.
• Work closely with cross-functional teams to understand business goals and KPIs (Key Performance Indicators), and develop media strategies to support direct response goals.
• Partner with the Business & Client leads to execute and manage tactical aspects of media plans.
• Establish publisher relationships to develop and maintain world-class programs.
• Drive data-driven analysis and insights to improve campaign effectiveness
• Report on the progress and business impact of performance media campaigns (i.e. traffic, leads & applications)
• BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
• 2 – 3 years of digital marketing experience with strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
• Ability to use data to drive actionable insights
• Strong business acumen and proven track record digital marketing success
• Paid Search experience is a must!
• Marketing, Math, Finance or Statistics Background
• High level of proficiency with Excel
• Experience working on lead/sales generation or other ROI based campaigns