This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting for a Corporate Credit Manager to join an established company in the Raleigh area. This position will manage and supervise the credit & collection functions for the Company and its respective divisions and subsidiaries.
- Review, analyze, structure and render credit decisions on sales contracts, leases, cash sales, pay per day and DTV/Programming contracts ensuring compliance with all corporate credit policies
- Establish credit limits for customers and prepare credit analysis on customer accounts for Credit Committee consideration
- Implement and deploy collection strategies on delinquent accounts to minimize delinquencies and write offs using available staff talent
- Manages strategies for accounts in litigation, foreclosure and bankruptcy by through outside counsel on defaulted accounts
- Primary recovery agent on previously charged off accounts
- Establishes strategies for collection/repossession/remarketing of collateral
- Prepares and disseminates of portfolio information to parents and internal departments
- B. A or B. S. degree in Business, Finance or Accounting or a closely related field of study
- Five years of successful business to business corporate credit and collections experience with a minimum of three years managerial experience
- Knowledge of sales and equipment contract terms and credit compliance
- Proven financial acumen and analytical skills;
- Proven expertise in supporting internal customers like sales, marketing, service, and contract administration by providing training, advice and counseling associated with credit issues
- Proven experience working through bankruptcy proceedings, credit and other financial legal issues including litigation for exposure resolution
- Sound knowledge of contract and credit laws including documentation of same, normal credit operations, credit systems, credit policies and procedures, including compliance and regulatory issues associated with credit
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook).