This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
An established company in the RTP area is currently looking for a part-time Data Specialist to join their team! This is a part-time, contract position and will be around 20 hours per week (with possible opportunity for more hours).
• Educate and train others on processes across the business unit, as necessary.
• Support Process Manager in implementing and maintaining procedures across the business unit to ensure compliance to GS1 regulations.
• Serve as Change Analyst and/or Data Steward within the PLM, ERP and UDI database systems – Agile, SAP, Lansa.
• Ensure data and documentation is maintained and aligned across PLM, ERP and UDI database systems – Agile, SAP, Lansa.
• In coordination with project teams, prepare new and revised product configurations and documentation using the required PLM, ERP and UDI database systems – Agile, SAP, Lansa.
• Perform proofreading of product labeling in coordination with the labeling team, to ensure adherence to internal labeling procedures, accuracy, completeness and formatting.
• Create or revise product labeling contained within specific software systems (LabelView, Bartender, etc.) as required.
• Provide project updates on aligned goals and deliverables to key stakeholders, as necessary.
• Some SAP (specific to Manufacturing & Supply Chain)
• Strong Excel
• HS Diploma, AS or degree in process or equivalent experience – technical discipline preferred
• 0 – 4 years’ experience in documentation, data analysis or database systems
• Detail and process oriented
• Experience or experience with medical device or pharmaceutical processes.
• Knowledge of GS1 regulations and application.
• Basic supply chain and manufacturing knowledge.