This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting for a Customer Account Analyst to join an established company in the Raleigh area. This position works to provide data, as well as business recommendations using analytical insights and reporting for the Commercial function. This is a direct-hire opportunity.
• Manages correspondence with external customers via phone and email.
• Executes order-to-invoice transactions to ensure appropriate price and ensures compliance with regulatory and other audit requirements.
• Provides management of the quality complaint process to ensure prompt response and follow-up to customer concerns and/or complaints.
• Reviews orders for completeness and accuracy.
• Partners with 3rd Party Logistics Providers to ensure transportation is executed to meet customer expectations.
• Work with Logistics to analyze customer shipments in order to identify trends and areas of improvement against service level agreements.
• Collaborates with the Sales Team and Asset Managers to execute special customer programs and product allocations when applicable.
• Accurately executes credits/rebills in close coordination with the finance team to provide quarterly reports and analysis.
• Analyze sales forecast, current inventory, and open orders to assist with customer allocations and backorders.
• Provide reporting and analysis on daily counts, invoicing, open orders, allocations, and customer sales.
• Review orders for revenue implications to ensuring proper accounting for inventory & price protection.
• Written and oral skills to communicate with all levels of business
• Ability to multi-task with strong attention to detail
• Understands business implications of decisions
• Ability to review data and provide analytical insights and recommendations.
• Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred