This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting for a Patient Engagement Scheduler to join an established pharmaceutical company in the Cary area. This position is responsible for performing tasks to ensure that patients are scheduled in an appropriate and timely manner for enrollment.
• Contacting referrals to discuss PPA’s services, adhering to approved scripting, qualifying referrals based on company-wide criteria, scheduling in home enrollment appointments, documenting referral data/contact notes, and providing an excellent customer services experience.
• Facilitate enrollment process and follow-up via continuous communication with enrollment, sales, and new patient departments
• Maintains oversight of enroller calendar, paperwork, and processes
• Process new patient charts ensuring all paperwork and patient profile information is complete
• Conduct patient enrollments as necessary
• Answer inbound referral calls as necessary
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Current CPhT preferred
• 2 years previous medical experience is strongly desired, ideally in pharmacy field
• 4 years of direct telemarketing and/or customer service experience strongly preferred
• Bilingual (Spanish) is highly desired
*An equivalent combination of education and experience may substitute