This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting for an Office Coordinator to join an established company in the Raleigh area. This position will work closely with staff and clients in a professional, collaborative, and supportive manner.
• Answering incoming calls, assessing member needs, and routing calls to appropriate team members.
• Serve as primary contact for phone vendors, and primary contact for issues & maintenance.
• Responsible for coordination and scheduling of backup phone coverage.
• Welcome and greet all visitors. This may include visitors coming to meet a staff member, vendors on-site to provide a service, or event participants.
• Manage the ongoing maintenance of facilities by working closely with vendors to ensure quality and appropriate services.
• Maintain general office efficiency and productivity by ensuring appropriate resources and processes are in place to support staff. This requires an awareness of staff and member needs, and the resourcefulness to identify and implement appropriate solutions, including copier and printer leases, shredding service, offsite storage, phone and internet providers, virtual meeting tools, phone conference tools, etc.
• Ensure ongoing operations of main lobby and phone areas, arranging for backup phone coverage, as well as vacation, sick, and miscellaneous needs.
• Manage mailings, shipments, and deliveries; distributes mail.
• Coordinate purchase of office supplies.
• Coordinate setup for meetings and events
• Associate’s degree
• 5-7 years’ experience in a similar role, in an environment of change and growth
• Intermediate-level knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
• Ability to take initiative in an environment of change and growth
• Flexible and adaptive in an environment of change and growth
• Focus on continuous improvement and exceeding expectations
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Detail-oriented and able to prioritize tasks with ease