This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting for a Customer Account Representative to join an established company in the Cary area. This position provides service, support and communication through direct management of customer orders.
• Answer incoming calls, order entry and maintenance, customer account maintenance.
• Investigate complaints to resolve customer issues; assist in preparation of credit memos for price adjustments, order entry errors and other administrative errors.
• Work cohesively with Demand Planning, customers and outside warehouses on inventoried items.
• Work with marketing and sales on price masters. Maintaining systems accurately.
• Work close with sales, R&D, marketing, supply chain, customers, etc. while coordinating changes needed on customer orders.
• Work with manager on associated projects/teams. Assisting in developing, establishing, and maintaining standard practices and procedures for customer service and related functions.
• Travel as needed to manufacturing locations and customer base.
• Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent experience.
• 3 to 5 years of customer support/account management.
• Experience in paper industry or manufacturing environment is a plus.
• Experience working in an ISO 9001 manufacturing environment.