This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting a Staff Accountant for a client of ours in Morrisville, NC.
- Perform daily cash management and reporting activities
- Create monthly outside rep commission reports
- Maintain analysis on selected accounts; research and resolve open items
- Assist Director of Finance with bi-weekly payroll processing
- Assist Director of Finance with HR functions and new-hire processing
- Oversee North American Operations Benefits Administration
- Perform AR functions, to include: processing cash receipts into SAP, generating customer invoices, managing customers within corporate credit risk management guidelines, and pursuing payments for overdue invoices
- Perform AP functions, to include: receiving/reviewing vendor invoices, receiving/reviewing employee expense reports, securing approvals as needed, entering vendor invoices into SAP, and liaising with vendors to resolve issues
- Perform additional Accounting tasks, to include: Fixed Asset Management, Monthly COGS analysis, and Purchase Order review
- Perform Office Management tasks, to include: monitoring/ordering office supplies, handling special orders for office personnel, collecting/distributing mail, and making bank deposits as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, or Finance
- 3-5 years of experience in Accounting
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of SAP desirables
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail