This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting a Safety Leader for a client of ours in the Raleigh, NC area. This position is a direct-hire opportunity.
- Ensure adherence to all company safety policies and procedures
- Facilitate safety committee meetings and oversee activities of those committees
- Conduct comprehensive safety and OSHA training for temporary employees and new-hires
- Prepare Toolbox Talks, safety postings, weekly safety communications, and safety alerts as needed
- Lead safety initiatives on the production floor
- Collaborate with leaders to drive sustainable safety improvements
- Maintain OSHA log and records of safety training, incident investigations, corrective actions, etc.
- Assist facilities with development and implementation of safety programs and processes
- Perform crisis management for unintended releases, property losses, and accident investigations
- Perform other duties as required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Environmental Health & Safety
- Basic knowledge of machine operation, electricity, hydraulics, and pneumatics
- 3-5 years of Supervisory experience; experience in a Production environment is preferred
- Understanding of Safety and Environmental Laws and Regulations
- Ability to lead and train others
- Ability to recognize and eliminate/minimize hazards throughout the organization
- Ability to foster relationships with various departments, regulatory agencies, and local government agencies