This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting an Instruments Site Planning Manager for a client of ours in the North Raleigh/Wendell, NC area. This position is a direct-hire opportunity.
- Develop, implement, and maintain policies, procedures, and material control systems for instruments
- Review and plan requirements for purchasing materials
- Ensure materials are ordered and in-stock to meet company requirements and maintain acceptable inventory levels
- Develop material schedules and coordinate the efficient movement of materials with purchasing, production, and engineering
- Select, develop, and evaluate personnel to ensure efficient operation of the function
- Bachelor’s Degree is required; MS or MBA is a plus
- 10+ years of experience with Planning and Material Management systems; preferably within an Electronics environment
- 2+ years of experience working with international sub-contractor suppliers
- 2+ years of experience with demand planning (i.e. forecasts, safety stocks, etc.)
- 2+ years of experience with the Materials Requirements Planning (MRP) method of planning
- 2+ years of experience with a software system that utilizes MRP