This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting a Litigation Paralegal for a client of ours in Raleigh, NC. This position is a direct-hire opportunity.
- Support Partner with Insurance Defense Practices which focus on general liability, construction liability, personal injury, etc.
- Write medical and discovery summaries, draft discovery responses and motions, prepare settlement documents, and assist with mediation and hearing preparation
- Bachelor’s Degree or Paralegal Certificate from an ABA accredited program
- 3+ years of Insurance Defense experience or experience with plaintiff personal injury, medical malpractice, construction, etc.
- Previous Case Management system experience; ProLaw is preferred
- Must be able to work independently and be self-directed as the attorney travels often