This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting for a Customer Service Coordinator to join an established company in the Raleigh area. This is a 3rd shift opportunity, Sun – Thurs 9:30pm – 6:30 am.
This position will be responsible for facilitating order flow within the on-line portal in on-demand urgent/critical situations and serve as a SME (Subject Matter Expert) for staff, partners and customers.
- Train staff and others on departmental processes and procedures.
- Serve for staff, vendors, clients and customers.
- Perform services on an ad hoc basis to resolve customer requests requiring the addition of pick-up and drop off locations for customers within the portal.
- Receive and respond to incoming calls regarding orders in an environment where order volumes may fluctuate significantly therefore the individual must be able to work in a changing work environment and multitask.
- Dispatch high volume of orders promptly as they come into the portal.
- Schedule orders as needed.
- Call partners for POD’s within the appropriate time frame.
- Quote information for hospice and/or general delivery orders.
- Maintain and update electronic portal with information pertaining to orders.
- Accuracy with numbers and detail.
- High School diploma required.
- 1 to 3 years previous work experience in a call center environment.
- Intermediate computer keyboard and 10 key calculator skills.
- Basic mathematical skills (including Percentages and markup calculations).
- Basic understanding and knowledge of health insurance usage processes and/or procedures.
- Previous experience with Microsoft Office, specifically Excel and Word, required.
- Ability to work on a rotational basis which may include nights, weekends, evenings and holidays.