This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting a Sales Commissions Analyst for a client of ours in Morrisville, NC.
- Work with the Sales Department and the Commissions Manger to implement and administer global sales compensation programs and plans
- Work with the Payroll Department to ensure credited sales compensation is paid
- Design training and communication strategies to ensure plans are understood by Sales Management and Employees
- Interface with Sales and Sales Management to ensure correct crediting
- Work with HRIS Analysts to ensure sales compensation systems accurately calculate and report incentive plan payments
- Work with the Finance Department on commission expense budgeting, accruals, forecasting, and Sarbanes Oxley compliance
- Works with the Operations and Finance Departments to analyze commissions expense reporting, trend reporting, and compensation plan to organizational goals analysis
- Degree in Accounting
- CPA certification is preferred
- Experience with Sales Compensation Database systems is a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Strong analytical, organizational, time-management, and communication skills
- Ability to be adaptable in a fast-paced environment