This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting for a Customer Service Supervisor to join an established company in the Cary area. This position will facilitate efficient operation of the Regional Customer Service Team and control and administer all aspects of customer-related issues. Responsible for resource deployment and meeting agreed-upon Customer Service booking, metrics and financial budgets.
• Manage incoming orders from email, phone calls, and Sales team members.
• Monitor, analyze and manage telephone activity, orders, quotes, bookings, shipments, backlog, change notices, customer returns and customer complaints. Provide corrective action, process improvements and direction as required.
• Assist the Customer Service Representatives in maintaining favorable long term relationships with customers, distributors, manufacturers’ representatives and Key Account Managers.
• Define the professional development of the Customer Service Team in terms of establishing training requirements and other developmental programs and ensure their implementation.
• Provide daily coaching and drive development through the entire team.
• Establish professional standards of performance and underlying processes for the Customer Service Representatives and ensure a system of continuous improvement.
• Handle problems, complaints and issues by providing appropriate solutions and alternatives in a timely fashion to the customers and team.
• Understand products and manufacturing processes.
• Manage the Customer Service Staff in accordance with HR policies.
• Participate in Global and Regional Sales Meetings as needed.
• Identify and assess customer needs to achieve satisfaction.
• Build customer relationships through open and interactive communication.
• Provide accurate, valid, and complete information by utilizing tools, resources, and standard operating methods.
• Receive and input product orders in a timely and accurate manner.
• Handle problems, complaints, and issues by providing appropriate solutions and alternatives in a timely fashion to the customer and team.
• Communicate and coordinate with internal departments.
• BS degree in Business, Management, Marketing or a related field
• Minimum of 3 years of Customer Service experience – supervisory experience preferred
• Excellent oral/written communication skills & very good telephone skills