This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting for a Controls Application Engineer to join an established company in the Raleigh area.
- Lead standardization of electrical design, diagrams and schematics, and assembly.
- Product development and management of controls based products:
- IO-Blocks, PLC, HMI, cables, etc.
- Develop understanding of Industry standard communication protocols, IO-Link knowledge and implementation along with Industry 4.0 (IIOT).
- Ability to lead electrical integration package within system design, along with post-installation troubleshooting.
- Interface with external customers to provide technical support, determine solutions to inquiries, and quote standard and custom components to customers and dealers.
- Work closely with Controls and Electrical Engineers for implementation on projects, and provide guidance to in-house assembly team.
- Travel as required (10-15% domestic)
- Other duties as assigned
- Associates Degree in Mechatronics or Electrical Engineering.
- One to three years of experience or two or more relevant internship or co-op experiences.
- Strong analytical, written, communication and presentation skills.
- Self-driven individual that has a strong drive for results, and communicates effectively both in written and verbal communication formats.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint)
- Work as an integral member of both domestic and international engineering teams.
- Must be able to travel 10-15% domestically to customer sites with the possibility of occasional international travel to corporate headquarters in Germany.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechatronics or Electrical Engineering.
- Experience with CAD systems (Solidworks preferred).
- Hands-on experience and/or working knowledge of Industry Controls.
- Travel Required: Yes, 10 – 15% of the time