This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting for a Contract Corporate Recruiter to join a start-up biotech company in the RTP area. This is a 6-month contract position.
• Manage full cycle recruiting process with a focus on recruiting in the pharmaceutical/life sciences
• Partnering with hiring managers and sourcing, to assess talent requirements and advise on the best hiring strategy
• Educate, excite and sell candidates on both the opportunity and why this company should be the employer of choice
• Identify, engage, screen and interview qualified candidates
• Apply your creative sourcing tactics and look for new ways to network with top talent
• Identifying and assessing a diverse candidate pool; managing candidates through the end to end recruiting process; providing regular updates to hiring managers and HR
• Keep candidates continually informed with quality communications throughout the hiring process
• Independently develop and maintain candidate flow, supporting a variety of job functions (Research & Development, Technical Operations, Clinical Operations, Clinical Development, etc.)
• Source candidates through a variety of search resources (social media, internal database, job boards, networking, internet searches, company targets, referrals, etc.)
• Conduct detailed, thorough candidate interviews and present qualified candidates to the Hiring Manager for further consideration
• Schedule hiring manager phone screens and on-site in-person interviews, when necessary arrange travel/hotel arrangements
• Conduct reference checks
• Recommend, extend, and close offers