This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting for a Senior Global Supply Chain Analyst to join an established company in the Cary area. The position is intended to provide critical analysis, standard reporting and to help establish KPIs for the company’s key operational functional areas such as sourcing and supply chain while also supporting global reporting for manufacturing.
- Provides general finance support to the global leads for supply chain, sourcing/procurement and acts as an integral part of the supply chain leadership’s extended staff.
- Provides analysis in support of supply chain and procurement strategies, which will help prioritize and provide focus for continuous improvement projects and ensure that resources are deployed for the best possible return.
- Responsible for setting the global reporting standard for functional areas mentioned above and collaborating with regional and plant level finance teams to implement and deploy new reporting processes and analysis.
- Set intercompany transfer price lists based on annual or periodic updates to cost drivers.
- Directly supports leaders of supply chain, customer service and procurement functions to develop performance metrics, monthly reporting and adhoc project analysis as needed.
- Ensures that the company’s business activities are optimized for value by appropriate consideration of the functional perspective in business decisions and critical business processes.
- Collaborates with Commercial Finance Analyst, Operational Finance Analyst, plant and regional teams to collect information and fully integrate analysis and reporting functions.
- Supports budget, short range forecasts and strategic planning processes for respective areas
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance required.
- Minimum 5 years of functional experience in diverse environments, with exposure to international operations in a manufacturing business in a similar industry.
- Training in lean manufacturing or Six Sigma preferred.
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to manage complex problems and drive a data-based continuous improvement ethic and high-performance culture.
- Drive for results and a strong sense of urgency.
- Proven change management experience to institutionalize lasting improvements through the organization.
- Indirect leadership and communication skills to lead cross-functional optimization and collaboration across multi-cultural teams and external partners.
- Situational leadership with the ability to step in to detail and drive actions as necessary.
- Proven communication and conflict management skills in the pursuit of high standards of excellence.
- A concern for impact and the ability to have influence on a wide range of audiences.
- Advanced analytical skills and proficiency in Excel, Access and other standard reporting and analytical software.
- Experience working in well-established ERP systems (SAP, Hyperion, Oracle, etc.) preferred.