This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting for an HR Generalist to join a non-profit company in the Chapel Hill area. This position is primarily responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations of Human Resources including benefits administration, to ensure the highest level of accuracy and service is provided to managers and employees. Additional duties include serving on committees as requested and developing or maintaining effective HR systems.
- Assist with implementation and administration of employee policies
- Provide high-quality advice and service to management on daily employee relations and performance management issues
- Maintain and monitor Employee Activity Database which encompasses new hires, 30-60-90 day review process, exit interviews, terminations and identifying trends
- Support the HR department in implementing programs to help improve the employee experience
- Offer proactive recruiting assistance
- Maintain ongoing relationships with employment agencies to ensure the selection of the most qualified candidates
- Identify ways to improve policies and procedures
- Prepare termination and severance letters
- Train and provide support to HR Recruiter
- Participates in developing department goals, objectives and systems
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field, 4 to 7 years of Human Resources management experience required; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be proficient in the operation of computer applications, have working knowledge of employee benefits and general HR systems.