This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting for a Part-time Accounting Associate to join an established company in the Raleigh area. This position will be approximately 20 hours per week with flexibility in the schedule.
The responsibility of this position is to support our daily accounting and reconciliation requirements primarily related to inventory purchasing and receiving, participate in our monthly closing of the books process and other general accounting tasks during the month.
- On a daily basis, execute the three-way match reconciliation of procured inventory
- Interface with the accounts payable and merchandising functions to resolve specific reconciliation matters
- Prepare monthly sales and gross margin accounting and reporting
- Participate in monthly reconciliation of purchased and received inventory with amounts billed by vendors
- On an ongoing basis, assist Accounting team in evaluating systems, procedures and processes for innovation and continuous improvement
- Other project work as identified by the Accounting team
- Minimum of 3 years of general corporate accounting experience
- Strong reconciliation skills for multiple accounts and applications.
- Computer proficient and competent in the use of Microsoft Office applications, including proven proficiency in Excel
- Ability to process large amounts of data effectively and accurately.
- Self-directed; strong attention to detail; tenacity to ensure accuracy of all work products
- Ability and desire to learn internal company systems and other purchased software packages
- Experience working with databases and ERP systems (MAS90 experience is a plus)
- Understanding of basic accounting principles
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Flexibility to deal with changing priorities
- Self-confidence to work with all levels of Company management