This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting for a Sr. SAP Basis Administrator to join an established company in the Raleigh area. This is a very long term consulting opportunity.
This support team is responsible for ensuring the users of these systems can competently perform their jobs and have reached their full potential as it relates to the use of the various ERP applications. This requires a skilled and dedicated team to ensure the on-going operations are not adversely impacted while implementing and integrating new applications in a cost efficient and appropriate manner.
• Provide BASIS technical support in an ERP environment for SAP software.
• Monitor system alerts and operational logs, performing logical software support such as performance investigation, system
debugging, troubleshooting problems and installing software patches and updates.
• Lead technical support efforts to guarantee system integrity and stability.
• Evaluate performance of an ERP environment using SAP software.
• Provide technical expertise with technical options to obtain better performance of SAP software applications and solutions.
• Perform expert analysis and the highest degree of research to design the best approach for the technical solutions.
• Manage complex Basis tasks and project of medium complexity.
• Schedule and implement changes into the SAP production landscape.
• Responsible for overseeing system stability when changes are moved into production landscape.
– 5 years’ experience in SAP technologies in AS_JAVA platform, such as Portal, BO, PI, BI_JAVA
– Participated in a minimum of 1 full life-cycle SAP implementation
– Proven technical experience to manage and support SAP including general Basis Administration, Work Bench Organizer,
Data Dictionary, Transport Management system, Client Strategy, System Landscape and On-line Support System
– Proven experience as end-user for SAP Solution Manager
– Proven experience with analysis and design.
– Excellent communication skill (written, verbal, presentations)