This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is looking for an experienced accounting professional to join our client as their Accounts Receivable and Collections Specialist. This is a fast paced position with a variety of responsibilities. This company routinely operates in new environments; therefore this position requires structure while still encouraging the freedom to think creatively and work independently.
- Support Credit Manager
- Perform Collection Calls and entering proper collection notes into system.
- Cash Application
- Assist in processing trade references for Credit Applications.
- Accounts receivable tracking
- Order insurance certificates
- Account reconciliation
- Dispute resolution
- Preparing and processing lien waivers
- Track and notify of any lien right deadlines on jobs to eliminate company’s exposure to risk
- Assist in uploading project data into Lien and Bond services website
- Strong experience and accuracy in, but not limited to, accounts receivable (AR), collections, commercial credit checks, customer service, etc.
- Must have at least two years experience in AR and collections and in construction or related field. Strong Administrative background
- Must be proficient in computer skills and relevant software including: Adobe, Microsoft Office, especially Excel, Word & Outlook and be able to navigate the internet
- Able to file, copy, fax, scan, mail and complete other administrative tasks as required
- Looking for a team player who works well with others in a small office environment
- Notary a plus