This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting for a Maintenance Superintendent to join an established company in the Roxboro area.
- Facility maintenance and maintenance personnel in helping to develop, administer, and manage preventive and repair maintenance programs.
- Coordinate the daily activities of hourly mechanical and electrical maintenance personnel through direct reports (mechanical supervisor, electrical supervisor, and planning/scheduling).
- Communicates with plant personnel on overall maintenance issues to aid process improvement. This position requires a strong commitment to safety, quality, environmental awareness, and continuous process improvement.
- Supervising maintenance personnel, training, personnel development, planning and scheduling, budgeting and cost management and supervising the installation, repair and maintenance of all equipment.
- Successful candidate will have extensive preventive maintenance experience, as well as project management, planning, and problem solving skills.
- A focus on safety; a strong desire to facilitate change through continuous improvement in a team environment.
- B.S. degree in Engineering, Science or related field preferred.
- More than 5 years’ experience in maintenance in a manufacturing environment preferred.
- Prior supervisory or lead person experience in a maintenance environment preferred.