This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting for a Field Service Technician to join an established company in the Raleigh area.
- Provide onsite equipment service and customer support
- Answer inquiries concerning equipment and parts
- Diagnose technical problems and determine proper solution
- Instruct and train customers of correct and safe operation and maintenance of the equipment
- Foster the customer relationship and promote repair services, parts and project sales
- Generate timely and accurate reports for both onsite and call-in services
- Maintain proper documentation for timesheets and expense reports
- Capable of working effectively onsite with minimal supervision while being able to manage all onsite installation, repair, maintenance and servicing of equipment
- Work in conjunction with our internal technical team and share information across the organization
- Some secondary college, technical or trade school preferred; high school diploma required
- A minimum of five plus years of applicable experience
- Strong mechanical and electrical knowledge required
- Machine assembly, installation, fabrication, welding and tool operation
- General personal computer (PC) skills including Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel and Outlook
- Domestic and some international travel is to be expected (50%) with periods generally not longer than two weeks per trip
- Able to read and understand electrical, mechanical, and process & instrument diagram (P&ID) drawings
- Physically capable of lifting, pulling, pushing at least a weight of 50 pounds
- Physically capable of sitting, standing, walking, reaching, climbing and squatting
- Must be able to enter and work in confined space environments
- English literacy (spoken and written word) is a must, a secondary language is a benefit
- Must maintain a positive attitude and professional appearance both on and off the job