This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting for a Staff Accountant to join an established company in the Raleigh area.
• Record, classify and/or summarize financial transactions in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles
• Review general ledger activity and regularly reconcile various balance sheet and expense accounts as assigned
• Assist in the preparation of ad hoc financial summaries and reports
• Lead the preparation of month end closing journal entries and reports
• Monitor and prepare analysis reports for inventory valuations and costing
• Monitor and analyze gross margins on a customer and product line basis
• Manage and prepare commission reports for sales representatives
• Assist in the company’s semi-annual physical inventory with count entry and variance analysis
• Assist in the company’s annual financial audits and annual tax preparation
• Provides accounting support for mergers and acquisitions by reviewing financial information; converting data to general ledger system; obtaining supplementary information for preparing financial statements
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance REQ’D
• Minimum of 2 years of accounting experience
• Demonstrated proficiency with major ERP software applications
• Strong Excel Skills, including VLookups and Pivot Tables