This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is recruiting for a proofreader to contract for 6 months with a global medical device organization.
• Perform detailed proofreading of labeling content that has gone through the redlining and Graphic Design functions within the label change process. This includes both new and updated labeling. Proofreading pertains not only to information redlined by label change reviewers/approvers, but all content within the labeling.
• Work with Graphic Design staff to update any content changes required to assure the labeling that routes for final approval reflects all of the requested content and/or changes.
• Compile individual electronic redlines into a combined, single redline document within the label change package, if required.
• Assist Labeling Administrative Coordinators with various administrative tasks such as scanning, emailing, maintaining logs/spreadsheets, compiling Change Order packages, etc.
• Provide label change approvers with redlining assistance and training, as required.
• Assure consistent hard copy redlines are matched with and accurately reflect the final electronic labeling.
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• 1-2 years’ experience as a Proofreader, preferably in a Quality or Regulated environment
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Exceptional spelling, grammar and punctuation ability
• Experience with Adobe Acrobat Professional software desired
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel
• Proficient in proofreading symbols