This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting for an HR Assistant to join a growing manufacturing group in the Durham area. The ideal candidate will be one that has previous HR work experience and is able to work 5 days/week with 20 hours total. This is a temp-to-hire opportunity.
• Support HR Manager with daily administrative tasks as assigned
• Coordinate phone/ in-person interviews with candidates; coordinate interview travel logistics; assist with additional full-cycle recruitment efforts as assigned
• Coordinate onboarding processes for organization
• Input new hires, terminations, and personnel changes in HRIS (ADP)
• Point of contact for employee verifications
• Maintain personnel files in accordance with state and federal regulations
• Facilitate basic benefits administration
• Provide support to performance management process
• Three years of experience in an HR capacity
• Proficiency with MS Office, including Outlook email and calendar scheduling, Word and Excel.
• Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills, both verbal and written
• Must be able to maintain a high level of confidentiality and be able to handle sensitive HR issues and information effectively