This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting for a Buyer to join an established company in the Apex area. This is a direct hire opportunity.
• Work with production planning to determine minimum and maximum stocking levels to support customer service levels
• Process purchase orders to maintain material supply as defined by the ERP system.
• Process supplier quotations for negotiating pricing, terms and leadtimes.
• Negotiate pricing and long term stocking, and blanket order agreements.
• Interface closely with the Engineering groups on new and upcoming product demands or revisions of existing designs.
• Work with Accounting and Quality Assurance departments to resolve invoicing and quality issues as they arise.
• Provide potential strategy/recovery plans for any part shortages and work closely with the other teams to ensure delivery to customer expectations.
• Maintain purchasing records and related documentation according to company policy.
• Create and maintain excellent working relationships with internal/external suppliers and customers.
• Bachelors Degree in related field
• APICS (CPIM) certification a plus
• 3-6 years buying/purchasing experience in a manufacturing environment
• 3-6 years using an ERP system
• Strong organizational and personal time management skills
• Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
• Detailed analysis and problem solving skills
• Experience with component and proprietary drawing specifications