This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting for a QA Auditor to join an established company in the RTP area.
- Able to perform Quality Assurance (QA) audits, inspections (internal/external) and monitoring procedures against standard operating procedures, methods, protocols/plans, guidances, and/or regulations, as applicable
- Issue QA statements for reports as needed
- Assist in hosting regulatory inspections by acting as scribe and/or reviewing documents and identifying and calling operational staff to answer questions as required
- Assist in writing and reviewing QA standard operating procedures
- Positively impacts the company through successful contributions, active participation and identification of compliance gaps
- Obtain and maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; review professional publications; establish personal networks
- Assist in document management activities
- Bachelor’s degree with minimum of 3 years of experience in the field or in a related field
- MUST have experience with Bioanalytical QA of Large Molecules
- Internal and/or external GxP auditing experience