This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting for a Director of Finance to join an established company in the Angier area.
• Control of business transactions to ensure Group policies are maintained and the highest standards of integrity are employed throughout the business.
• Actively manage the monthly period end closing, accruals, reporting and analysis work, including completion of Group reporting.
• Co-ordination and preparation of forecasts and budgets in accordance with HQ timetables in cooperation with the organization’s management team and the finance team in HQ
• Work with regional sales management to compile and submit regional order forecasts and reporting – for the Americas region.
• To run the annual budget cycle with the management team culminating in the presentation together with the General Manager of the budget for the US businesses – including completion of Group functional templates and supporting work to ensure full reconciliation to the financial reporting pack.
• Active involvement in the preparation of the budgets for the Americas regional sales team which will form the basis for the Americas sales budget for all the legal entities in the Group.
• Management of, and input to the year-end reporting and audit processes.
• Responsibility for tax filings in USA – including but not limited to Federal, State, Sales, Employee etc
• Management of banking processes, cash-flow planning and liaison with the Banks in USA, and direct co-operation with the Group Treasury Manager to ensure efficient cash planning, currency hedging etc across the Group.
• Manage the US based IT function and maintain co-operation with the Group IT Manager to ensure that the US business is an integral part of the Group IT strategy and is being supported by the shared service center and locally.
• Where necessary, to support all functions in any ad-hoc information requests.
• To identify, be involved in and implement ad-hoc projects to improve the business co-ordination or financial performance as required.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field.
• Proven track record in a similar financial leadership role in a manufacturing organization.
• Manufacturing Industry experience required
• Conversant with P&L accounting, including accruals and prepayment concepts
• Experience of working in global businesses with significant international customers/markets.
• Experience of working in a demanding and stressful, but rewarding environment