This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting for a Deduction Workflow Specialist to join an established company in the Morrisville area. This position is responsible for processing incoming customer credits to ensure they are coded correctly and liaise with other departments to ensure proper documentation and approvals are received.
- Research incoming customer deductions and update the appropriate codes in a timely manner.
- Collaborate with the appropriate departments to monitor the resolution cycle and ensure workflow items are received accordingly.
- Monitor approved deductions that have not been credited.
- Report workflow metrics on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Contact customers to request deduction information and documentation when necessary.
- Review open A/R and process any deductions that did not automatically generate workflow.
- Access financial institution portal to obtain check and remittance detail copies.
- Collaborate with Credit & Collections staff to resolve denied deductions.
- High School Diploma, some college preferred Minimum 2 years of accounts receivable and/or rebates experience.
- Knowledge of accounting principles and procedures – ERP software (SAP) experience is a strong plus.
- Ability to work overtime if required Microsoft office – Word and Excel required.