This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting for a Customer Service/Call Center Representative to join an established company in the Raleigh area. This position will field incoming calls providing outstanding customer support and answer inquiries about programs.
- Communicate information to assist students, parents, and financial aid professionals regarding verification programs- from general program overview to detailed specific instructions.
- Assist end-users with on-line applications from affiliated websites. Resolve problems with navigating website and assist with connectivity and other browser or online application related issues.
- Associates degree or equivalent college coursework from an accredited institution required
- At least 1-2 years of previous customer service experience in a call center
- Ability to maintain composure and avoid aggressive behavior in very difficult situations.
- Basic mathematic skills.
- Basic PC and keyboarding skills.
- Will be required to work a minimum of one 9 am to 6 pm, one 9:30 am to 6:30 pm, and/or one 11 am to 8 pm shift Monday through Thursday each week.
- Required to handle a high volume of incoming calls each day (80+).