This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting an Accountant for a client of ours in Raleigh, NC. This position is a temp-to-perm opportunity.
- Compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries for accounts
- Approve and post journal entries
- Perform account analysis and reconciliation, to include: inventory reconciliations and outside vendor inventory schedules
- Develop and prepare standard reports and statements
- Examine documents to verify conformance to pertinent policies, procedures, and accounting standards
- Identify and resolve accounting discrepancies
- Monitor and review accounting and related system reports for accuracy and completeness
- Ensure financial records are documented and maintained in compliance with GAAP
- Conduct special Accounting studies
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2-4 years of public/private Accounting experience
- Knowledge of Finance, Accounting, Budgeting, and Cost Control Principles, to include: GAAP and Federal/State Financial regulations
- Knowledge of Financial and Accounting Software applications
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and communication skills
- Ability to handle confidential information accordingly
- Must possess attention to detail and the ability to work independently