This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting for a Controller to join an established company in the Raleigh area. This position is responsible for oversight and management of all accounting and financial reporting functions both at the ASC and Corporate level. This includes (but is not limited to) AP, AR, cash management, financial statement and budget preparation, audit and tax return coordination.
– Complete and issue all financial statements monthly on pre-determined schedule
– Coordinate external audits with CPA firms and center personnel
– Assist in completion of audit, providing support and explanation to external firm
– Establish and managing internal controls to mitigate cash management risk
– Coordinate ASC budget timeline in conjunction with corporate budget timeline
– Work with center personnel to develop meaningful and fiscally sound budgets based on current year activity and awareness of future activity (physicians, rates, etc.)
– Educate center personnel on accounting and accounts payable processes
– Assist center staff in understanding their financial statements so that they may be more effective in their roles at the center and in achieving their budgeted goals
– Assist in coordinating with outside vendors/banks with implementation of new leases
– Ability to review work and determine accuracy of generated product (ie: financial statements, cash forecast and daily cash balance)
– Implementation and oversight of corporate financial policies and procedures
– Preparation of financial statements in accordance with GAAP and strong knowledge of accrual-based accounting
– Current CPA license
– Knowledge of higher-level accounting flow – and ability to build financial statements for different types of entities/owners
– Understanding of reasonableness of prepared financial statements and cash/expenses in relation to financial position
– Understanding/ability to implement new projections/information into forecasts/proforma
– Adherence to internally and externally generated deadlines
– Strong customer service and ability to communicate with internal and external personnel -including vendors, auditors, tax accountants, bankers and physician owners
– Ability to communicate monthly financial position of ASCs and corporate entities to both internal and external non-accounting staff