This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting for an Administrative Assistant to join a CPA firm in the Raleigh area.
• Outlook calendar management, meeting preparation and scheduling
• Process client information to support paperless office environment
• Client data entry, invoice payments and account reconciliation
• E-filing tax returns
• Prepare emails, analyze reports and other documents
• Use independent judgment to plan, prioritize, and organize diversified workload
• Special projects
• Back-up receptionist coverage
• Minimum of five years of experience as an administrative assistant supporting a senior executive, strongly preferred in the professional services field (CPA firm, law firm or engineering firm)
• Experience with the tax e-filing process preferred
• AP, AR, general ledger and bank reconciliation experience preferred
• Experience with QuickBooks and similar accounting software, a plus
• Expert level in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
• Demonstrated accuracy and meticulous attention to detail with the ability to produce error-free, distribution-ready documents in a timely manner
• BS degree in Business Administration or equivalent combination of college level coursework and experience preferred