This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting an Associate Foreign Trade & Compliance Specialist for a client of ours in RTP, NC.
- Review Bills of Materials and assign proper Harmonized Tariff Schedule numbers (HTS)
- Review Bills of Materials and determine the proper Country of Origin
- Review Bills of Materials and determine NAFTA duty-free eligibility
- Review Bills of Materials and determine Export Commodity Control Numbers (ECCN)
- Perform additional trade-related tasks as needed
- 5-7 years of experience with Import/Export Trade Compliance
- Broker’s license is preferred
- Agile experience
- SAP experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel