This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting for a Admission Systems and Data Coordinator to join an established company in the Raleigh area.
• Using data management software, develop reports which track inquiries, applications (completed and incomplete), interviews, participation in visit days and overnights, and all other stages of the application process.
• Implement data analysis tools to research information to identify trends and prospects for the Admission Office.
• Recommend and carry out data analysis to guide long term enrollment planning and successful admission strategy.
• Develop tracking systems to advise Director of Enrollment Management and Financial Aid of progress of Admission team members in meeting goals.
• Implement and manage the online application process.
• Administer, maintain, develop and implement policies and procedures for ensuring the security and integrity of the Admission data systems.
• Work with the Director of Technology and Communications in resolving issues, problems and bugs in the data systems
• Ensure consistency and accuracy of data.
• Manage and supervise the Student Ambassador Program
• Take the lead in organizing all admission events, both on and off campus. Designate to other admission personnel specific tasks and responsibilities to ensure success of each event.
• Work with Director of Enrollment Management and Financial Aid to create and maintain applicant mail flow, including soliciting help from faculty, staff, coaches and administrators.
• Supervise critical e-mailings and mailings such as the admission decisions, enrollment packages, and reenrollment package.
• Provide distribution lists for and track regular inquiry/applicant mailings.
• Process new and returning student contracts at all stages from data entry to enrollment.
• BA degree or equivalent required.
• Demonstrated abilities to master new database system.
• Detail oriented, able to plan, organize, and coordinate multiple projects at once, and meet deadlines.
• Self-motivated to ask questions, be proactive, embrace the nuances of the work, and anticipate needs.
• Continually represent the school in a gracious and supportive manner and work as a member of a team regardless of competing pressures and contingencies.