This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is working with a well-established client in RTP that is seeking a Marketing Associate to join their team. This position is primarily responsible for developing and executing integrated marketing campaigns to increase domestic and international awareness of the organization’s products and services.
- Assist with brand development and management, ensuring consistent use of corporate and product logos, images and messaging in marketing initiatives and materials.
- Collaborate with business development and account executives to develop targeted marketing communications and presentations.
- Produce sales and marketing materials, including corporate, product and services collateral; case studies; white papers; and presentations.
- Develop and maintain eMarketing tools, such as online tutorials and product demonstrations. Work with partners to ensure their eMarketing efforts accurately represent the corporate and product brands.
- Assist with the management and review of third-party websites to ensure the accurate and consistent use of corporate and product brands.
- Assist with implementing the company’s social media strategy, including its presence and activity on Facebook, Twitter, blogs and other channels.
- Assist with the development and editing of corporate videos and other productions.
- Coordinate the printing and production of sales and marketing collateral, signage and promotional items. Track and maintain inventory of all sales and marketing materials.
- Maintain marketing databases and statistical data.
- Minimum 3-5 years proven experience in marketing and/or communications
- Ability to plan, manage and execute all elements of the marketing mix
- Experience with social media tools, including Facebook and Twitter
- Strong, compelling writing skills a must (work samples required)
- Effective event planning and project management skills
- Organized, detail-oriented and strong prioritization skills
- Microsoft Office experience, especially Word and PowerPoint
- Graphic design and desktop publishing experience a plus (portfolio requested)
- Basic HTML skills a plus