This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is working with a local company in their search for an experienced Instructional Designer. The Instructional Designer will play a large role in the conversion of their instructor-led courses to e-learning courses. This is a long-term contract position.
- Working effectively and efficiently with SMEs to convert two existing instructor-led classes to e-learning
- Designing, writing and developing two e-learning courses for a specific project in Articulate Storyline
- Collaborating effectively with internal departments who are involved in the course development life cycle
- Managing multiple priority projects efficiently and effectively
- Bachelor’s Degree in Instructional Design (Masters preferred)
- Knowledge around determining how online technologies can be used to communicate training goals and help learners achieve performance objectives
- Ability to conduct effective needs analysis, project management, course development, and evaluations
- Extensive experience independently developing entry- and advanced-level eLearning courses with video components
- 5+ years of Instructional Design and technical writing experience in a corporate setting