This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting for a Product Merchandiser to join a global distributor in the RTP area. The ideal candidate will have a leg wear, apparel or footwear background and a strong fashion aptitude. This position plays an integral, hands-on role in setting and implementing the strategic direction of our product lines, including analysis of category performance, productivity and sell through, and identification of category growth opportunities.
• Partner with sales rep on select group of accounts from initial line development, pricing, sell in strategy through execution.
• Perform market research, competitive analysis and comp shopping to support strategic planning efforts and identify growth opportunities.
• Understand current market conditions and trends and how to position our products appropriately within competitive landscape.
• Proven ability to collaborate with development partners to set seasonal strategy by category for line direction.
• Provide development road-map for Design based on Strategy, account and consumer trends to facilitate seasonal range building.
• Manage timeline adherence for Seasonal Calendar Milestones
• Ensure proactive planning and contribution to all go-to market and sell-in strategies
• Prepare sell in tools and present seasonal product range to key accounts and subsequent meeting recap that will be sent to Design and PD for any needed changes or additions.
• Work with account planner to analyze forecasts submitted by account/sales rep.
• Evaluate product/category performance, including growth, productivity, inventory turns and profitability analyses, and provide recommendations.
• BA or BS degree with 5-7 years of leg wear, apparel or footwear experience.
• Proven experience presenting a line, trends, and selling concepts to accounts/retailers.
• Possess a strong sense of style and color.
• Understanding of product lifecycle management
• Strong analytical and creative problem solving skills with a comprehensive understanding of ‘retail math’.
• Advanced skills in MS Office (Word, Excel and Powerpoint)
• Travel Required