This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting for a Project Associate/Payments to join an established company in the Raleigh area. This is a temporary opportunity.
• Support study-specific, global site payment processes.
• Review and track information from sponsor-specific documents including budgets and payment terms in contracts, amendments, and ancillary agreements into the payment system.
• Create and distribute pro forma globally where required.
• Provide Sponsor reports on specified timelines.
• Respond to inquiries from sites and sponsors efficiently and effectively.
• Produce error-free reports for sponsors and internal project teams.
• Accurately plan to achieve timeline milestones and deadlines.
• Understand global contract terms, budgets, and payment schedules, ensuring that payments to investigative sites are aligned with the Clinical Trial Agreement.
• Comprehend global payment terms and processes.
• Bachelor’s degree is required.
• Must have the ability to organize, prioritize, and meet deadlines.
• Ability to communicate with international contacts accurately and professionally as well as understand global currencies.
• Must be comfortable analyzing large data sets and have working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including advanced Excel skills.
• Customer service experience is a plus.