This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently hiring for an internal Recruiter to join our team! This position is responsible for: 1) delivering high quality service to customers and candidates by matching skills of candidates to customer needs, 2) developing and retaining business by providing outstanding customer service, and 3) performing a variety of administrative tasks that support the overall mission of quality performance and service.
• Obtain detailed assignment information from customers and utilize it to provide effective customer service
• Interview and assess applicants using the ATS to evaluate their qualifications for assignments
• Fill customer work orders with qualified candidates
• Monitor temporary employee attendance and performance
• Troubleshoot to resolve the problems or complaints of customers and temporaries
• Coach and counsel candidates to ensure quality performance and job satisfaction
• Conduct outside service calls to ensure quality customer service and expand business
• Recruit candidates to form a pool of applicants for high demand skill areas
• Answer telephone to provide desired information for customers and temporaries
• Maintain and update ATS
• All other duties that may arise to ensure successful operation of the company
• Bachelor Degree is preferred and at least 1-2 years of work experience is needed
• At least 1-2 years previous customer service or appropriate business experience a plus
• Ability to access areas where needed people, information or equipment are located
• Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Internet
• Ability to communicate effectively and tactfully with others
• Ability to work with other team members as well as independently
• Ability to shift back and forth between two or more tasks
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to provide excellent customer service to all clients (customers and employees)
• Ability to advise, counsel, guide and influence the opinions and decisions of others (e.g. customers and employees)
• Ability to analyze and evaluate people, data and things to determine courses of action
We offer a competitive salary/compensation and benefit structure along with a creative environment.