This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting for a Manager of Admission Systems and Data to join an established company in the Raleigh area. This position will report to the Director of Enrollment Management and Financial Aid.
• Using Veracross data management software, develop reports and design queries to effectively and efficiently track inquiries, applications (completed and incomplete), interviews, event participation, and all other stages of the application process.
• Implement and manage data analysis internal and industry provided database tools to research information to identify trends and prospects for the Admission Office.
• Design, develop and implement database queries and reports to provide information needed for monthly, quarterly, annual and on-demand admission reports.
• Manage data input and output to provide information on prospective and current student demographics for the Admission office, campus constituents, and outside organizations.
• Input, analyze and provide comprehensive data for long term enrollment planning and successful admission strategies.
• Work with Director of Enrollment Management and Financial Aid to create and maintain applicant mail flow, including soliciting help from faculty, staff, coaches and administrators as needed to facilitate the interests of the applicant and requests by the admission counselors with the goal of successful enrollment and retention.
• Accurately, timely and effectively produce and distribute critical e-mailings and mailings such as admission decisions, enrollment packages, and reenrollment packages to students and parents during the crucial enrollment cycle to meet the School’s admission and enrollment goals.
• Organize and perform administrative responsibilities for the admission office including admission events, both on and off campus. Designate to other admission personnel specific tasks and responsibilities to ensure success of each event.
• Oversees the Student Ambassador Program to ensure responsibilities are met during admission events and tours.
• Handle the daily mail in and out of the Admission Office.
• Communicate with parents and students on enrollment procedures and other topics related to the Admission process to assist them and best represent Saint Mary’s School, including development and understanding of the inter-relationships of the constituencies, i.e. connect the dots to benefit and represent the admission office proactively.
• Participate and facilitate Admission events as needed including evenings and weekends.
• Participate in a team environment to assist the Admission Office in the accomplishment of all of the goals set forth in the fall of each year.
• Perform weekend and night responsibilities to support the life of the residential community and the academic program as required by your position or requested by your manager/supervisor.
• Bachelor’s degree and five years of data analysis experience or equivalent required.
• Demonstrated abilities to understand and use a relational database system.
• Detail oriented, able to plan, organize, and coordinate multiple projects at once, and meet deadlines.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment requiring relationship building skills.
• Self-motivated to ask questions, be proactive, embrace the nuances of the work, and anticipate needs.
• Continually represent the school in a gracious and supportive manner and work as a member of a team regardless of competing pressures and contingencies.