This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting a Proposal/Administrative Assistant for a client of ours in Raleigh, NC. This position is a temp-to-hire opportunity.
- Write, edit, format and produce low-to-high complexity proposals and project documents
- Work with Account Teams and Corporate Leadership
- Participate in resource calls with clients to discuss their needs
- Oversee the finalization of documents and distributions to the customer and internal departments
- Manage multiple proposals and utilize project management tools, to include: proposal plans, schedules, and outlines
- Maintain tracking and information database(s)
- Schedule and organize activities, to include: meetings, travel, conferences, and department activities for Vice Presidents
- Create and develop visual presentations as needed
- Establish, develop, maintain, and update filing system for the Vice Presidents
- Lead special projects and perform other duties as assigned
- Work with other Office Assistants to cover phones
- Handle confidential and non-routine information
- Type and design general correspondence, to include: memos, charts, tables, graphs, business plans, etc.
- Support Vice Presidents by completing/sending travel reimbursement expense requests and documenting corporate credit card expenses
- Bachelor’s Degree in English or Journalism is preferred
- 2-3 years of Journalism or Business Management experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Adobe Writer
- Experience with Photo Shop, Visio, and Graphic Arts is preferred
- Exposure to and/or willingness to learn Microsoft MapPoint, Salesforce, etc.