This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting a Logistics Product Specialist for a client of ours in RTP, NC. This position is a temp-to-hire opportunity.
- Responsible for all Import/Export functions, to include: shipment planning and execution, documentation, brokerage and relevant procedures (e.g. CFSP for UK), customer service, supply chain incident management, warehousing, etc.
- Responsible for all Import/Export outsourced activities, to include: control towers, documentation planning and distribution, cross docks, etc.
- Oversee all inbound/outbound shipments into commercial MMWs, regional warehouses, manufacturing site warehouses, and external supplier locations
- Responsible for the on-time delivery of products to customers
- Responsible for the internal/external issue resolution process for activities performed by sites, LSPs, and Control Towers
- Coordinate pick-up and freight booking
- Coordinate import/export customs clearance process
- Transport goods while adhering to temperature control, damages, and proof of delivery requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred
- Experience in International Logistics Operations
- Knowledge of multi-modals distribution and cross-border regulations (inbound and outbound)
- Knowledge of global supply chain, trading partners organizations, and sites logistics functions
- Knowledge of ERP systems
- Knowledge of Incoterms
- Experience with Performance Management of 3rd party contracts
- Knowledge of regional importation laws and regulations
- Experience with Stakeholder Management
- Experience working in a multi-cultural environment
- Ability to drive improvements and performance regarding customer service levels and cost reduction
- Ability to work under pressure
- Must possess Change Management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office