This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting for a Contract Payroll Coordinator to join an established company in the Raleigh area. As a contractor within the Payroll Department this position will process employee and company information to be used for the purpose of paying company employees.
· Process timecards using in-house timecard system for semi-monthly and monthly payrolls. This includes adjustments to prior pay periods, loading timecard hours and on call pay into Workday payroll system and assisting employees and supervisors with timecard questions.
· Assist with the accurate and timely processing of semi-monthly and monthly payroll using Workday
· Assist with the accurate and timely processing of sales commission and bonus payrolls using Workday
· Assists in processing, entering and verification of payroll data.
· Assist with the accurate and timely processing of terminated employees semi-monthly and monthly payroll using Workday
· Assist employees in accessing electronic check copies and W-2s, assist employees and managers on payroll matters
· Maintain the utmost confidentially in dealing with employee records and business information.
· Assist with payroll projects as needed
· 4 year degree in Finance, Human Resources or related field
· Minimum of two years recent experience in all aspects of payroll processing and taxation
· Working knowledge of Workday
· Multi-state payroll experience
· Knowledge of State, Federal, and Local tax regulations and various payroll deductions.
· Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Excel, Word and Outlook
· Understanding state and federal payroll payment laws
· Experience with detailed payroll calculations