This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting for a Process Development Scientist – Downstream to join an established company in the Durham area. This is a direct hire opportunity.
- Supports product development efforts in the process and manufacturing areas. Conceptualizes and proposes process development and manufacturing based on bio-pharmaceutic data.
- Responsible for producing high quality documentation and client reports suitable for publication and regulatory requirements.
- Hands-on cGMP manufacturing and provide technical support for clinical manufacturing and product testing.
- May be called upon (as a development assignment) to be a project team leader of a development program that includes the following duties:
- Direction and administrative duties including the coordination of efforts of team members and across departments; Acting as spokesperson on development programs and interact positively and productively with clients.
- Advising management on program status.
- May be responsible for the management and professional development of lower level Scientists and associates
- Responsible for developing/maintaining a current understanding of cGMP and other regulatory requirements.
- B.S. degree and 9 years of related experience; M.S. and 7 years of related experience or Ph.D. and 2+ years related experience in a scientific discipline.