This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting for a Process Development Associate – Downstream to join an established company in the Durham area.
- Support all downstream process development and manufacturing activities.
- Assist in the evaluation, development and implementation of new downstream technologies leading to process improvements and efficiency of operation.
- Assist with development of preliminary schedules along with material/personnel/equipment requirements to allow accurate and appropriate performance guarantees.
- Equipment troubleshooting and maintenance.
- Ordering and stocking raw materials and consumables.
- Associates or B.S. degree in biotechnology or related area (or equivalent training) with 2+ years experience, or a M.S. degree (industrial experience a plus). Senior PD Associate requires an Associates or B.S. degree and 5+ years experience or M.S. and 2+ years experience.
- Skilled in Excel data entry and plotting.
- Experience with downstream process development preferred.
- Flexibility of hours to support downstream processes.
- Knowledge of GMPs and biotechnology-derived product regulations preferred.